It's Time for KNOW and TELL
- It is time for me to tell you one of the most basic, most marvelous and yet a doctrine most pastors reject and do NOT tell their congregations - HOW THE RISEN SAVOUR PRESENTS US HOLY AND UNBLAMEABLE AND UNREPROVEABLE IN HIS SIGHT... STABLISHES OUR HEARTS UNBLAMEABLE IN HOLINESS BEFORE GOD... MAKES US APPROVED UNTO GOD NOW!
- This doctrine is found in truthful detail only in a King James 1611 Bible and is taught only by the apostle Paul.
- This is the doctrine that the Risen Lord Jesus Christ teaches to Gentiles only today.
- This is what makes the Dispensation of the Grace of God the greatest of all dispensations.
- This doctrine shows us through the Scriptures exactly what takes place the moment a person puts his faith in and on the risen Jesus Christ.
- This doctrine will show how and why a person can NOT lose their salvation today.
- This doctrine is what should provoke to emulation the Jews as well as the lost Gentiles today. For not only the Jews, as stated in Romans 11:11, this is the doctrine that should provoke today's modern church-going Christian from any and all denominations, including Baptist and Bible Believers to jealousy, once they hear what Paul teaches because this doctrine is NOT taught in their churches.
- This video presentation is about HOW Christ presents us who are saved - (quickened) holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight... how Christ stablishes our hearts unblameable in holiness before God... how Christ makes us approved unto God the moment we are quickened.
- This is about the operation made without hands and what the sword of the Spirit does to us!
- This is one of the major doctrinal differences when we compare Paul's teachings with the apostolic doctrine of the famous twelve apostles.
- This shows the differences between the uncircumcision (saved Gentiles) and the circumcision (Jews).
- This shows the important difference between the goodness of God, as taught only by Paul compared to the severity of God, as taught by the apostles.
- This shows the importance of following Paul's gospel and NOT the gospels and the Tribulation books (Hebrews to Jude).
- This is what having a joyful repentance and comforted heart is all about when one realizes what the risen Christ does TO us the moment we put our sincere faith in him!
- I believe that few people know about this; few have ever heard about it; fewer ever ask about it; fewer can even talk about it; fewer are able to teach others about it.
- It is rare to find a pastor who teaches this anymore! It is even impossible to find in any modern bible version as it is found in a King James 1611 Bible only!
- This is how you can KNOW you are saved forever!
- This is what it means to be 'made free,' not 'set free' like modern bibles teach.
YouTube Link at "Retired Music Educator" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsI-iUhv5zU